Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Olan Rogers is a Balm For My Soul

          So if none of you have seen any of Olan Rogers Youtube video... well your life has been a sad meaningless existence. This man is the best story tell in the world.  Just check out this first story. Yes I know he is very immature but sooooo funny that is makes you laugh until it hurts. This specific video I watch whenever I feel low and down in the dumps (hahaha you will get it if you watch it.) this story from Olan Rogers is call the Ghost in the Stalls.



         So now if you liked that video and are like me, once you have discovered Olan you just can't put him down and start to binge watch his amazingly hilarious videos.  This next one that I have supplied for you is called The Package Delivery. Be prepared. 


MUST SEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!


Olan Roger at Camp! Enjoy the story of him at camp the story of his calves.
Valentines Day candy 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment