Monday, May 11, 2015

Never Too Late

          The thing about me is I look for songs that have meaning. I look for songs that either speak to me or that speak about an experience that someone has obviously had in their life time. I very rarely listen to songs just because they have a "sick beat" 8 out of 10 of my song on my Spotify mean something. That doesn't mean that I think badly of people who listen only to songs that have great beats. I am just explaining my decisions in song picking, and how I come about picking my favorites.  I picked this song for this week because it is a song that I listen to when I need a pick me up when life is kick me and hasn't been in my favor for a while. Hope you all enjoy. Here is Never Too Late by Three Days Grace
Feel Free to Share Your Music Experiences. I would love to hear some other opinions. 

1 comment: