Thursday, May 21, 2015

Music Makes the World Go Round

           The reason I have been putting so many music videos on my blog lately, is because music is everyones life in some sort of way; whether they are listening to opposites ends of the spectrum of classical music or rap music, it is in their life. Music is just as much in my life as well. 
          One reason that I show which bands I listen to instead of just talking about it is because I love it when people introduce me to new bands or new songs. I hope to do the same with what I am doing here. Even if you don't like every song you are still opening yourself up to different types of genres that you may not have listened to before. 
           Music is a very therapeutic thing. From what I have observed we listen to it when we are mad, or sad. or we seek songs to explain a situation that we can't comprehend ourselves. We even seek songs that explain situations that we are going through; this makes it seem as though the person singing has been through it as well and we aren't alone. 
          Music is a great thing and the world would be a very bland place without it's rhythm. 

3 comments: