Friday, May 15, 2015

Graduation

          It seems that for everyone who is graduating, it is all they can think about and stress about; and I have to admit that I am a part of the pack as well. I am so worried that I won't pass my Statistics class even though I am doing somewhat ok in the class it still has me freaked out. I have all of the worst case scenarios running through my head like what will happen if I don't. I will have to tell everyone that I sent all the graduation announcements out to that I am not; and that will be absolutely humiliating. And we have been working so hard on unpacking the house and fixing it up for having people coming to our house. And then when I think also about how much money my parents have spent already on all of the graduation stuff....But I have a tendency to over stress about things that might not happen. I call it steeling myself for the worst. It's my defense mechanism, so I don't get crushed if things go badly. But so say the least lately I have been feeling very overwhelmed and stressed. 
Feel Free to Comment :P

2 comments:

  1. We're always here if you want extra help before school in the am! Or after school...
    Ask sooner, rather than later. Matt is willing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduation is going to be fun!!!! I don't think its stressful but it can be annoying.

    ReplyDelete