Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Your Super ON!

          Ever wanted to be a superhero fanatic, but you have known some who knows everything there is to know about that specific hero and the are known by everyone else as the resident Superman or Batman or Spider Man person and somehow that means that you aren't allowed to. Well I have been in that situation before and to be honest it sucks. This all happened when I first fell in love with Batman and to be perfectly honest I fell in love with Harley Quinn before I fell in love with Bruce. But the person I knew kept holding it over me that they knew more than me about the series. And now being a person who knows a ton about batman, I can say that it's a jerk move to prevent anyone from wanting to join the fandom.
          This goes for any superhero, DC or Marvel. (although DC is better hahahahah). But my advice is to get out there and who care what other people think and like what you like. Who cares if you are labeled a geek, all of this just makes you a more interesting person. Why should you discard something you love in order to be a part of some arbitrary group of people that we have been placed with because of our age. So do what floats your boat, hide it if you feel you need to (I have a lot of hobbies that no one besides my family knows that I do.) Have fun. 
Feel Free to Comment:P

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to be Batman's number one fan someday but everyone keeps stealing my spot. ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is a huge Marvel fan - especially the Avengers. He's so excited that Vision is finally part of the series - his fave character! Sharing about your character should be a way to increase fans, not prove that someone isn't worthy. :)

    ReplyDelete